Maybe don’t take your dog out in that heat to begin with. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 21, 2021 Maybe don’t take your dog out in that heat to begin with. animals 123 Likes 14 Comments Stacy Smith Walter Purdion Mother Of All Bombs? Amyy Rattss plot twist: he use that dog to prevent sunburn on his neck Nicole Vivian I had a great time in Moab. I miss it sometimes. I was there in summer 2014. Really fascinating canyons, nice town and peoole. Do you live in there Op? Carol Lynn Edelmann I live in utah! Amanda Rose go to facebook !!! Maria H Olivera It can't be too hot, otherwise why would he wear a scarf? Joy Campbell Did you know? Every GoPro video ever was recorded in Utah. Saleem Raj Massive Ordnance Air Blast munition is surely extremely hot Serenity Nicole Oh snap another utahn Sandy Stripling-Groves Just try visiting in the summer. Leno Fountain Looks like the Australian outback Dawn Klukowski O wow look people how a good guy shes dating, Lets aplaude her Tigist Seid If he dies, he dies. Crystal Huey Is Courtney Dauwalter running this year? you guys should look her up, now that's one badass woman right there Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Walter Purdion
Amyy Rattss
Nicole Vivian
Carol Lynn Edelmann
Amanda Rose
Maria H Olivera
Joy Campbell
Saleem Raj
Serenity Nicole
Sandy Stripling-Groves
Leno Fountain
Dawn Klukowski
Tigist Seid
Crystal Huey